Friday, September 11, 2009

Assembling the Pieces

As the script has come together it has become clear that this project will require such an assemblage of talent in so many areas. Of course there is the actors. Need them, of course. I think I have assembled some of the best people for this adventure. Some are people I have worked with before, some whom I have wanted to work with, and some who have never done this sort of thing before.

As for crewing up; well a lot of it is in the air. I can say that Harold Phillips and Jerry Buxbaum have joined up and will be helping to create the fights and stunts of the Dexiverse. I am very excited to work with both of these fellas on this project. (They are both acting in it as well).

I am chatting with several people in regard to SFX....I hope we can find the perfect fit for us.

Look for original music by Ken Webster and Quintin Rice as well.

Many great people are stepping up to help out on this thing and it will benefit from such a great array of talent, experience, and enthusiasm.

Here is a list of acting talent attached so far:
Mercedes Rose, Harold Phillips, Marcella Laasch, John San Nicolas, Illya Torres, Dennis Adkins, Michael Benson, Bianca Benson, Jerry Buxbalm, Terri Lodge, and introducing Mary Jane.

As I said some great people...and I am assembling a cast of thousands to play Zombies, Vamps and Werewolves. I can not wait to start shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment