Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stunt Team Added to Dixon Lineup

I had a meeting today with Harold Phillips in regard to the fights in Dex Dixon. He had some great ideas. I am excited to start working on them. After that meeting I ran out to Aim High Academy of Martial Arts in Beaverton. AIM HIGH SITE
I had lunch with Cyrus Cross and Daniel Sikkens two of the amazing members of Greater Than Gravity. If you recall in my last Blog Post I had a link to some video of these guys in action...truly amazing stuff. The gentlemen have signed on to not only fill in a couple of roles that needed their particular skills, but also to work with our production team to create the fights in the script.
These folks will definitely add flair to our film. I think this adventure may kill me as I am no match for the athleticism of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment