Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Damn it! Sept. 18th 1938

So it turns out Marloe was right. Hate for that to happen, but everything is possible from time to time. Turns out Horus is mixed up in this mess. He doesn't know I got the drop on him yet so I gotta play thing quiet like for now. I gotta go check in with Frank on the Spook side. Frank'll know what to do and how to handle the situation.
***** Sept 19th 1938
Crossed over into Spooktown last night with the help of a Were named Sid... don't much care for him... a bit mangy but I couldn't find no other Were willing to help a dick slip in. Trolls are getting a bit too pushy lately too. Gonna have to bring that up at the next Council meeting. Hate uppity trolls as much as an empty bottle of Bourbon. Arrived at Frank's Place after Delila was through singin'. Lucky for me she had gone home before I got there... I don't relish the idea of ratting her brother out to her just yet. Have a feeling I'm gonna get some flack from her on that front. Dames!
Frank had already suspected that Horus was behind the hubbub so we just compared notes. That damned Were Fritz seems to have a clawed hand in this too... though we aren't sure yet how deep that goes. Besides, he's small potatoes compared to Horus' involvement. Vamp aristocracy should be set against such an obvious power play... everything is determined by the balance between our worlds being maintained.
Frank and I agreed to just sit tight... for now. We'll let Horus proceed as if we're not wise to it.
Gonna have to tell Marloe he was right though, and that don't sit well with me. I can hear him gloating already that smug shit! Ah well... time to set a trap for a Vamp.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posts are so creative for this--very well done! I hope for success for this project, because I think it's a fun one that many people would enjoy seeing. And thank you again for your help with video editing software suggestions--we are newbies, so it was much appreciated!

    Athena at McElrath Cabaret
    http://mcelrathcabaret.com

    ReplyDelete